Sunday 30 November 2008

Snowscenes

Your Messages - prompt for Day 30

He calls them his little worlds. With one shake, he can change everything - not just the weather but the way their stories end. He lines them up. Which one today?

It's the last prompt for the month and this year, so I felt it needed more than just my simple response. I'd also pointed out on yesterday's prompt they'd called it Friday again rather than Saturday, hence my thanking them for the mention in the introduction for today.

Thanks for the mention! I've thoroughly enjoyed my month here, especially reading everyone else's efforts. It's been so much better than the creative writing course I've been attending locally. And no, this is not a shameless effort to sway the judges - it's what I think! Good luck to everyone and here's my final effort:

My nephew often lives in his own little world and whispers conspiratorially to his special companion. My niece teases him mercilessly. He emerges from his reverie shaken but not stirred.

Now to add my responses to last weekend's prompts here (I missed them because we were away in Leeds) and to add some of the stuff from my creative writing course as a record for posterity!

No comments: